100ml sunflower oil
30g molasses sugar
150g golden syrup
50g pumpkin seeds
50g sunflower seeds
25g chopped dried apricots
25g dried cranberries
- Preheat oven 180C / Gas Mark 4. Grease a 20cm square tin.
- Heat the oil, sugar and syrup gently in a pan or in a microwave, to dissolve the sugar.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine. It’s worth taking time over this to get the dry ingredients absorbed by the sugar and oil mixture.
- Pour into the prepared tin and cook for 20 minutes until set and golden.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before marking into squares.
- Leave to cool.
- Turn out of tin. Will keep in airtight container for 1 week.